I’m guessing ever since, G Herbo bodied 36 Mafia’s “Who Run It,” instrumental, it has been the new challenge in hip-hop. Lately, every rapper who thinks they have bars has used the “Who Run It,” beat to exercises their lyricism and Houston is no different. Here are a few emcees who took that challenge and bodied the “Who Run It Beat”
1. Goes to the Boss of all bosses, Slim Thug. Now they’re heavy reason on why he’s No.1 being, longevity, consistency, his content is real and he’s rapping about everything he’s actually done. Slim Thug a veteran for over two decades, still prove his lyrical prowess.
2. Sauce Walka. When you talk about creativity and just straight originality, Sauce Walka deserves a lot of credit for the work he’s put in hip-hop. On the “Who Run It,” he kept his same style and filled the instrumental with Sauce.
3. OMB Blood Bath comes in at number 3. Facts, she’s the hardest spitter in the Ghetto and she’s know for boding challenges and this challenge is no different. It’s really nothing that she doesn’t kill. Her bars are so vivid that it’s impossible for her to make this up.
4. Is probably the most underrated of them all, Majick. From the Houston’s North side, Majick his really spazzing. He jumps on the beat with multiple deliveries and metaphors. Majick is coming up in the rap game and you’ll see why with his “Who Run It” freestlye.
5. Goes to Donnie B Good. He has a clip on his Instagram, but no visual out. if you go to his page on IG, @DonnieBGood713 then you’ll hear his endless bars. If anybody can find the video, tag me beacuse he murdered the beat!