1) What’s your name and where are you from?
A: Quin NFN & I am from Austin, TX
2) When did you first start making music?
A: I started rapping at the age of 6 but didn’t make my first song until I was 15 years old
3) What’s it like coming out of Austin, Texas?
A: You gotta do more work when come from Austin TBH
4) I first found out about you when you released a video back in March titled “Lil Gangsta” which was a great video by the way. How do you think you’ve evolved since then as an artist?
A: Ive gotten better making at making radio friendly music
5) Who were some of your influences in rap as you grew up in Texas?
A: Lil Wayne, Young Pappy, Cassidy and currently Youngboy
6) Name 3 tracks of you would want a new fan to listen to in order to judge your work.
A: Gang Shit, Pressure, Gametime Pt2
7) If you could pick any artist to work with regardless of genre who would it be?
A: NBA Youngboy & Quando Rondo
8) What can we expect from you in 2018?
A: A bunch of new singles and a project fasho